Date: Sunday, June 5 2016, 9am – 12pm
Location: Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich
Registration check in begins at 8:30am.
The Emily Catherine Fedorko Foundation will be holding the first Emsway Walk for Safety on Sunday, June 5th at Tod’s Point in Old Greenwich. ECFF provides funding to spread education and awareness of boating and water sport safety.
- The first 250 people ages 10 and above who register online to walk and pay the $10 admission, get a FREE life vest and T-shirt.
- Anyone possessing a Connecticut Boating Safety Certificate or registers online for a safe boating class will also receive a FREE life vest and a T-shirt with pre-paid online $10 admission. (limited quantities available, Emsway registration only).
- Emsway Walk for Safety is open to everyone. $10 online pp, $15 the day of. FREE T-shirt with paid admission. Children under the age of 10 are free.
- The 2.5-mile walk will be around Tod’s Point ending at the Innis Arden Cottage. (Sorry! No Dogs Allowed)
- Refreshments will be available, including local shellfish raw bar.
Join us to kick off the boating season and be safe on the water!